Server Ip

RivalCrafts Ip address is sc19.servercraft.co:2787
Come and play!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Server Company

So, I found that Nitrado's hosting service is much cheaper, so I will be switching to them within the week. I can not give an exact date, but the server will soon go down permanently -- I WILL save the map and all inventories. Then, I will transfer it all to the new server, and post the IP here. Please spread the word, as I don't want to lose any players in this transition.

In addition to saving money, the server RAM will be increasing by a factor of 16. If all goes well, you should seldom, if ever, experience lag unless I'm tweaking plugins. This will, however, throw a player cap of 14 on the server, which I will increase as needed.

Thanks for your patience in this transition, and keep checking back here to get the new IP!

~Piqueaboo

No comments:

Post a Comment